Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

Blog Hop Around the World


Hello everyone, my name is Noelle Martin. I am the owner of the online paper crafts store, Quick Creations. You can find more information about the store by visiting the blog: www.quickcreations.blogspot.com or going straight to the store www.quick-creations.myshopify.com. This blog I am posting on is my personal one and one that will be used for future Design Teams that I'm on.

1) What am I working on: I am always working on something, lately it has been more cards. Mostly Christmas Cards as I have signed up for a few swaps.

2) How does my work differ from others of its genre? I feel that my work is unique and has its own style. I don't really compare my work to others, but there are a lot of beautiful creations out there.

3) Why do I create what I do? I just create whatever comes to mind for a certain person, event or even the stamp or die cut.


4) How does my creating process work? I don't really have a process other than coloring the stamped image first and then assembling the project together. I just kind of go with what I think looks good as I don't usually use sketches or anything like that.


Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment