Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Guest Design Team: Ellie With Kittens!

May 27th, 2015


Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Guest Design Team:
"Ellie With Kittens"

Hello everyone! I am here today to share with you the 2nd project for The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Guest Design Team for May. For my project, I made 2 creations, 1 using the sketch and 1 just for fun. I used "Ellie With Kittens" which I just adore because I love kitties :) I hope you like it!


I used this sketch for my project. Please give credit if you use for your own creations :)







I definitely have some room for improvement on animal fur, but I think they both turned out super cute :) 

Products Used

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to stop by The Paper Nest Dolls shop and check out all the lovely stamps they have to offer! Have a great day! 







No comments:

Post a Comment