Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Little Blue Button Crafty Monday: Miss Lilly Big Crown

May 11th, 2015


Little Blue Button Crafty Monday:
Miss Lilly Big Crown


Hello everyone! I am here to share my project using one of the new releases for May from Little Blue Button Stamps called "Miss Lilly Big Crown". I hope you like my project!


For today's project, I colored the image in my copics. I used some yellow wink of stella on her crown, but you can't really tell from the picture. I distressed around her with an ink blender in Distress Ink "Tattered Rose". I also distressed the edges of the papers I used. Then I added some trim and a WOC flower, along with a few sprays.

Products Used

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you liked my card :) Be sure to go check out Little Blue Button's amazing digital stamps! Have a great day & Feel free to leave some comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment