Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Little Blue Button August Release: "Gardening Fairy"

July 31st, 2015


Little Blue Button August Release:
"Gardening Fairy"

Hello everyone! It's time for the August release from Little Blue Button Stamps! For this project, I am using one of the new releases called "Gardening Fairy"! I hope you like my project :)



For this card I used a sketch for my layout from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #234. If you make creations of your own, please credit them in your posts. I colored my image as usual with copic markers. The paper I used is from Doodlebug Design "Flower Box" paper pad. It has unfortunately been discontinued. The card base is Bazzill Basics, I belive it's called Robin's Egg. 


Products Used


Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments on my project and head over to Little Blue Button Stamps and check out the fabulous new release! Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment