Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Little Blue Button: Creative Wednesday Mixed Media "Simply Beautiful"

July 22nd, 2015


Little Blue Button:
Creative Wednesday
"Mix Media: Simply Beautiful"

Hello everyone! I am back with another creation using one of the lovely images from the Little Blue Button July Release! This time, I used the digital stamp "Mix Media: Simply Beautiful". I hope you like my project!



  • As usual, I colored my image with Copics. My color combos are as follows:
    • Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20.
    • Eyes- W9 & B60.
    • Lips- E04 & R20
    • Hair- E50, E53, E43 and E58.
    • Heart- RV02, RV04, RV06 and RV09.
    • I cut her out with a Lawn Fawn die set called "Small Stitched Circle Stackables". I distressed the one around the image with my mini ink blending tool by Ranger Ink in Distress ink "Abandoned Coral". The other circles were cut from paper in the Heidi Swapp "Favorite Things" paper pad. I also added a Prima Marketing flower from the Fairy Rhymes collection.

Products Used

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and head over to Little Blue Button and check out all the cute items in their shop! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment