Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team: "Watermelon Ellie"

August 3rd, 2015


The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team:
"Watermelon Ellie"

Hello everyone! I am back with another creation for The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Team. For this project, I used "Watermelon Ellie" from the June release! I hope you like my card. Don't forget to make a creation of your own and enter it into the Anything Goes Challenge #8 over on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog!



For this project, I used a sketch from Mojo Monday #301. If you use for your projects, please give credit to them. As you can see, I altered mine a bit :) I colored her with copics and distressed all the edges in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo".

Products Used






Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments on my project and head over to The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog to enter a creation of your own! Have a great day!









No comments:

Post a Comment