Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Little Blue Button Crafty Monday: "Some Coffee"

May 9th, 2016


Little Blue Button Crafty Monday:
"Some Coffee"


Hi crafty friends! I have another creation to share with you using one of the new releases for May from Little Blue Button. For this project, I used "Some Coffee" digital stamp and I did a little experimenting with backgrounds--much improvement is left to be had! haha! Anyway, I hope that you like it!


I colored the image and background elements with my copics. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of how the trees came out! They look a bit like amplified shamrocks to tell you the truth-haha! I hope you'll like my coloring of the main image called "Some coffee". 

Products Used

 Distress Ink


Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and be sure to check out the whole release over at the Little Blue Button Stamps Online Store! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment