Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Warm Drink Cold Day

What's better than a Warm Drink on a Cold Day?


Well, nothing other than having a Snow Day and coloring the day away ;) .  By the time you read this post however, my snow day will be over but that is exactly what I plan to do with it. I love snow, it might sound odd to those places that get hammered with winter storms but it is rare to have on the valley floor here at my home--mostly just in the mountain areas! I'll consider it a late birthday present since my birthday was the 10th, haha! Anyway, I am the Guest Designer for Faery Ink this month and sadly this is my last post. Thank you for the amazing opportunity, Amanda! I hope to work together again down the road :). For my last project, I used  Faery Ink "Aja Warm Drink Cold Day" for a wintery creation. I hope that it inspires you! You can also find my post on the Faery Ink Blog.





I colored the image in my copic markers using some of my favorite purple and blue combos. I used some adorable patterned papers by C.C. Designs |("Snowy Day" and Doodlebug Design ("Polar Pals") for the backdrop as well as a couple die cuts from C.C Designs and Lawn Fawn! The lace I used is from Live & Love Crafts which is sadly closing down soon ! I also inked the edges in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo". The card base is from Bazill's Card Shoppe line in "Robin Egg". 

Copic Combos:
Hat- B000, BV02, BV13, BV08
Scarf- BV63, BV66, BV69
Gloves, Snowflakes: B32, B34, B37
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R22
Hearts- R81, R83, R85, R89
Mug- E50, E53, E55, E57
Hair- E43, E44, E47, E59

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments on my project today if you like. Have a wonderful day and holiday season!




No comments:

Post a Comment