Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Hugs and Kisses

Hello everyone!

It has been awhile since my last post--I haven't been feeling well between the stomach flu I got and my chronic pain, but I'm hoping things will be back in normal mode soon. Anyway, today starts a new challenge over at Paper Nest Dolls, you can find all the info HERE to enter the challenge. I hope you like my creation!

Isn't she adorable?! This is "Hugs and Kisses Emma"! Here's a close-up of my colored image:


I colored the image with my copics as usual. I used some super cute paper from Doodlebug's new "Cream and Sugar" line and also the white doily is Doodlebug as well. I added some sparkly dots from Simple Stories "Enchanted" line. The flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts or I am Roses, I honestly can't remember which. Below I'll list the copic combos:

Copics Used
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Eyes- W9
Hair- E21, E25, E29
Clip- R81, R83, R85, R89 and N5, N9
Shirt- R81, R83, R85, R89 and R32, R35, R59
Xoxo Banner- B12, B24, B28
Shoes & Bows- R32, R35, R59
Stockings- E41

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and I hope to see some of your creations in this month's challenge! Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment