Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

"Daisy Emma"

Hello crafty friends!

I am here to share with you my next creation for Paper Nest Dolls using "Daisy Emma", which marks the start of a new challenge for March! The theme is "Anything Goes" as always. Here are some details on the challenge, which can also be found on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog:


We have changed the way we will be awarding prizes from now on, and there will only be one prize for the overall winner.  The top 3 will still be named and will still have the honor of displaying the Top 3 winner badge on their blog.  From now on, the overall winner will win a Paper Nest Dolls digital image!  So, if you are the overall winner, be sure to send a message to papernest.challenges@gmail.com with your choice of image and indicate in the subject line that you are the Monthly Winner.  

Remember, the challenge here is always Anything Goes :)






I colored the image with my copic markers over the summer so I don't remember the exact combos I used on it, but they are from the BG, BV, E, and Y families. The patterned paper I paired it with is from Lawn Fawn's original "Perfectly Plaid" collection. The sequins are by Doodlebug Design. The butterflies are made by CottageCutz which is my fave die company! The flower banner is by La La Land Crafts which is another fave of mine.


I hope you're inspired by the card I've created and enter your own card or other craft into the challenge! Feel free to leave some comments and have a great start to your week!



No comments:

Post a Comment