Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Farmer Girl Watering Plants

Happy Friday Crafters!

I am here to share with you my last card for the May Release at Craftin' Desert Diva's using a few of the new releases including "Farmer Girl Watering Plants" Digital Stamp! I hope you like my creation.




I colored the image with my copic markers as usual. The patterned paper is by Echo Park Paper from their "Spring" collection that was released last year. I distressed the edges with Distress Ink in "Abandoned Coral" Oxide Ink. I distressed the edges of the flower pot from the "Garden Accessories" Die Set and the dirt border in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo". I also added the "Cactus" Die to the "Garden border" Die Set. Lastly I added a sentiment from the "Sending Sunshine" Digital Stamp and added some glitter enamel dots by Doodlebug Design.

Copic Color Combos
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11,E04 and R20
Hair- E50, E53, E55, E57, E59
Hat- R32, R35, R29, R59
Overalls- B000, B01, B02, B05 and V12, V15, V09
Shirt- YG03, YG06, YG11
Boots- Y02, Y15, Y35, Y38, E15, E19
Watering Can- T3, T5, T7, T9 and W4, W6, W8, W10

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you liked today's project--feel free to leave some comments if you like. Be sure to check out the entire new release in the shop! There are 32 products in the release! Check out all the new releases HERE! Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment