Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Wavy Hair Charlie Card

Hello again, Little Blue Button Fans!


Happy May Day! This time it's for a new release since today is release day over at Little Blue Button Stamps! For my project, I used "Wavy Hair Charlie" Digital Stamp from the release. I hope that you like my card =) !





The image was colored with my copic markers as usual. I added some distress ink for the background around her in "Cracked Pistachio". The cross stitched papers and square dotted papers are made from dies using Lawn Fawn sets. The paper is a combination of Lawn Fawn and Fancy Pants Designs (Life is Beautiful). The edges were also distressed in Ground Espresso ink. The flower banner is by La La Land Crafts. I added some Nuvo Jewel Drops, but they started to run together because they were too close together. I also added a cut out from a Cottage Cutz die called "Garden Friends". The little cloud clip is by Doodlebug Design. 

Copic Color Combos Used:

Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Eyes- W9 and BG000, BG01, BG05
Hair- E41, E43, E44, E47, E49
Dress- BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Bow and purple parts of dress- BV000, BV02, BV13, BV08

Thank you for stopping by! I hope that you've enjoyed my project today. Feel free to leave some comments and have a lovely day!





No comments:

Post a Comment