Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Avery with Seashell

Happy Monday, Everyone!

I'm here for The Paper Nest Dolls to share my card for the New Release using "Avery with Seashell". You can also find her in digi form HERE! Doesn't she just get you excited for Summer to come? I hope that you like my creation!



I colored my image using copic markers as usual. I distressed and inked some papers from Doodlebug Design's "Under the Sea" collection. I added some paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and I am Roses. Lastly, I cut her out using a die set from LDRS Creative and added some butterflies using the Cottage Cutz "Spring Butterfly 1" Die.

Copic Color Combos:
Skin-E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20, W9
Skirt & Tank: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09; 
RV52, RV55, RV69 and YG11, YG06, YG17
Seashell- E53, E55, E57
Hair- YR12, YR14, E07, E09
Flower in Hair- RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09

Thank you for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you with my card to make creations of your own. You can find them all in the Rubber Shop and Digi Shop! Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment