Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

Guest Designer: "Emma with Gift"

Hello friends!

I am here as a Guest Designer for The Paper Nest Dolls Creative Team for May! As you may know, I am currently designing for the Challenge Team, but Christine gave me the opportunity to guest -- so thank you Christine! Anyway, for the project today, I used "Emma with Gift" which is available in both rubber and digi. I hope you like my project!




I colored the image with my copic markers as usual. I cut the ovals around her with C.C. Designs "Ovals #1" Die Set as well as the "Make A Card #14" Die Set. I inked all of the elements with Distress Ink in "Vintage Photo". I added a few small roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pretty patterned paper is from Echo Park's "Party Time" 6" x 6" Pad. Lastly, I used Nuvo Jewel Drops and Glow in the Dark drops for the bottom border. 

Copic Color Combos:
Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Eyes- W9
Hair- Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Dress- BG01, BG05, BG09 and Y02, Y15, Y17
Gift- R81, R83, R85, R89; V12, V15, V09 and Y02, Y15, Y17
Sock Bows- V12, V15, V09
Shoes- W5, W7, W10

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you like my project and leave some comments if you like. Have a great Mother's Day weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment