Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Spike and Anna Having Coffee

Hello everyone!


It's time for the July Release at Little Blue Button Stamps! I'm using "Spike and Anna Having Coffee" Digital Stamp on my card today. I hope you like it!




I colored the image as usual with my copics. I cut the image out with a Lawn Fawn Dotted Rectangle Stackable Die from my stash and layered on top of some of Doodlebug Designs "Puppy Love" 6" x 6" Paper. I added some enamel dots by Doodlebug as well and a few from Echo Park Paper's "Summer Party" paper line. The edges were inked with Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" using a Mini Ink Blender.

Copic Color Combos

Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Jacket- RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99 
Belt, Dress, Buttons and Spike's Collar- B21, B24, B28
Boots & Spike's Nose- T5, T7, T9
Coffee cup- E50, E53, E55, E57
Spike- E53, E55, E57
Ears & Tongue- RV34, RV42

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments if you like and check out the entire new release at Little Blue Button Stamps Online Store! Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment