Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Let's Go!

Hello Everyone!



It's my turn for the inspiration post this month. I used the super fun image from the Little Blue Button Stamps Online Store called "Let's Go" ! I hope you like what I've created with her =) .




I colored the image with my copics and die cut a frame around her using a die from my stash. Then, I created a blue glittery background around her using some Spectrum Sparkle Pens. I added some summery patterned paper from Echo Park's "Summer Party" line and glitter enamel dots by Doodlebug Design also from my stash. The angle of the image was totally by accident as my image moved in the machine while die cutting, but it really makes her look like she's taking off--lol! 

Copic Colors Used

Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair- Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Shirt- R32, R35, R37, R39
Hair piece, Shirt tie and Luggage Decorations- B60, B63, B66, B69
Pants- YG01, YG13, YG06, YG17
Eyes & Black on Luggage- W9
Luggage Case- E55- E57, E59

Thank you for stopping by! You can find my post over on the Little Blue Button Stamps Blog too, if you're interested. I hope that I've inspired you to make some creations of your own! Don't be shy--be sure to share with us in the Little Blue Button Stamps Fan Group on Facebook! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card and image, love the colouring and lovely papers!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete