Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Sip Tea

Hello Little Blue Button Fans!


I'm here today to share with you my latest creation using the beautiful image called "Sip Tea" from the Little Blue Button Stamps Online Store! I hope that it inspires you to make some creations of your own.




I decided to go for a sort of fall theme with this one. I colored her up in my copic markers as sual and framed her using a die by C.C. Designs Called "Make a Card: Spring" from my stash. I added some pretty patterned from one of Echo Park Paper's new collections. I inked the edges with Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" and added some Nuvo Dots for the final touch.

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments if you like on today's project. You can also see my post over on the Little Blue Button Stamps Blog. Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment