Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

Witch Sophie

Happy September!


Can you believe it's already September? Where did summer go? Luckily, the nice weather is still here in Oregon though! Anyway, I'm here to share with you my project using the new release from Little Blue Button Stamps called "Witch Sophie" ! I hope you like what I've created.



I colored the image with my copic markers as usual. The card case is Bazzill's Card Shoppe line in "Robin's Egg". The enamel dots are by Doodlebug Design called "Fall Glitter". The paper is by Doodlebug Design as well from their "Boos & Brews" release last year. The frame I die cut around her is LDRS Creative/Creative Basics "Fancy Rectangles & Layers" Die Set . 


Copic Color Combos Used

Skin- E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair- BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Bows- R32, R35, R37, R39
Hat- W5, W7, W9, 100
Outfit- B60, B63, B66, B69
Booties & Stockings- YG01, YG13, YG06, YG17 and V91, V93, V95, V99
Broom- E55, E57, E59 and Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Kitty- W3, W5, W7, W9 and R20

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments and be sure to go check out the entire New Release at Little Blue Button Stamps! Have a great Labor Day Weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Girl,

    I am visiting from Kit and Clowder.

    I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like. While you're there, please enter to win the two prizes I am giving away!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete