Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

Tea Party Ellie

Hello Crafty Friends!


I'm here to share with you some inspiration for the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge this month using "Tea Party Ellie" which is also available in digi! I hope that it inspires you to make some creations of your own to enter into the challenge. Before I share my card, here are the rules for the challenge, which can also be found on the sidebar of the blog link I've provided above:

Challenge Rules

1.) Challenges are now run monthly from Monday to Monday. Winners are announced with the start of each new challenge.
2.) Paper Nest images are NOT required to enter the challenge. If there is a special prize being offered the rules listed for that challenge
3.) You can create ANY project for each challenge.
4.) There is a maximum of 2 entries per person
5.) No back linking! Only projects posted during the duration of the challenge may be submitted
6.) We reserve the right to remove any challenge entries that do not meet the challenge guidelines.
7.) Overall winner will have a choice of 2 images from the shope but if you use a Paper Nest Doll, then you will have your choice of 3 images.
The top picks will have their choice of 1 image
To claim your prize email papernest.challenges@gmail.com and in the subject please indicate that you are the overall winner and for which month. You have 2 weeks to claim your prize
8.) Have fun!








I colored the image with my copic markers as usual. I cut the image out using a die from my stash by CC Designs from their "Scalloped Ovals" Die Set. I then inked the edges in Distress Ink "Shaded Lilac" and "Wilted Violet". The patterned paper I used is from Echo Park Paper's "Once Upon a Time" Princess line. I added some Nuvo Jewel & Glitter Dots in several colors for the final touch.

Thank you for stopping by today! Feel free to leave some comments for me if you wish. Also, be sure to check out all the adorable images available at the Paper Nest Dolls Online Store and Digi Shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment