Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Img330

Hello Everyone!


I'm here to share my next project for Scrapbook Stamp Society using an image from the Pretty Little Bestie Kitties Collection. This one is "Img330" Digital Stamp. I hope that you like what I've done with it!




I colored the image with my copic markers. I die cut the frame around the image with a die set by Lawn Fawn. I popped it up with some pop dots by Glue Dots on top of some pretty patterned paper by Kaisercraft. I inked all the edges in Distress Ink "Walnut Stain" . Lastly, I added some lace, paper flowers and some adhesive pearl dots.

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave some comments for me if you like, I really appreciate them! You can also see my post over on the Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog. Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment